Group or Individual Supervision
Supporting Integrative Approaches to Therapy
- Are you new to integrating Somatic principles and need help applying these within the context of your own style of counseling/coaching?
- Are you a seasoned therapist but feeling stuck or lost in your work needing to be recharged with innovative techniques?
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed or triggered by the complexities of working with highly charged emotions or conflict in the therapeutic setting?
- Could you benefit from support and encouragement in revitalizing your tool kit, confidence and creative process as you take on challenging cases?
On-going group or Individual Supervision Sessions address many of the following issues:
- Review clinical skills from the Somatic Body Based Models: SE and Sensorimotor, TEB, SSP, Polyvagal theory
- Integrate greater understanding of Parts work from IFS and Janina Fisher
- Expand your tools for the creative process by integrating playful exercises to illustrate a client’s experiential learning.
- Expand your own window of tolerance and regulate your own nervous system as you work with the complex cases of highly charged clients. Deepen your practice of the Wakeful Witness and Sensory Attunement or Co-Regulation
- Learn and understand how your own attachment style may be activated in your clinical work. How to dance with the projections, transference and “coupled” material
Learn how to maintain boundaries while you use your relationship with clients as part of the therapeutic healing process
Undo the aloneness and isolation of private practice and challenging work: receive support and encouragement in your own growth as a therapist.
- Format: Video presentation, case stories and discussion
- When: Group Meets Once a month on Friday and Individual by appointment
- Number of Participants in Group: 4-5
- Contact me for more information
Collaborative Case Retreat
When a therapist, coach or healer refers a client to me for a retreat, we enter into a collaborative process. This provides the referring source access to expanding resources for their client. It links the client back to them for ongoing support. This shared arrangement provides best practice solutions for many clients.
Application to Work Together
Those wishing to do their own deep dive into Intensive direct work with Kate, are welcome to submit an application. This process is by application only and needs approval. Kate enjoys working with people who have already explored interpersonal process work. If you have a foundation in the theory or concepts associated with somatic healing or trauma informed care, feel free to inquire about deepening interpersonal explorations.